Sunday, March 30, 2014

About Me Questionnaire (April 2008 Edition)


who do you wish you could start over with?
The cast of The Poseidon Adventure. Once you know Roddy McDowell you know everyone who's ever done anything ever.

Where was your default picture taken?
The photographer took it from the Stardome Comedy Club, and I took it from their myspace page.

Have you ever dyed your hair.
I've spray painted my hair (and subsequently most of my room).

Your current relationship status?
Well by definition my current relationship, being current, would have an implied 'active' status. But thanks for giving me a chance to clear that up.

Do you like the color green?
I may as well. Somebody's got to.

What color is your bedroom?
I don't have a bedroom at this time so let's pretend it's green.

What did you do yesterday?
Nothing that I regret.

What's the first thing you would do with 5 million dollars?
Exchange a hundred of it for twenties.

Excited for the weekend?
Oh yes! Go weekend! Go! Go!

What color socks are you wearing?
The same color as my bedroom. I'm all about coordination.

What are you listening to?
A droll voice in my head with a slight cockney accent reading the question to me.

Want to go to Heaven?
Right now?

Have you ever crawled through a window?
Many times. And I've come down through a ceiling at least once.

What do you spend most of your money on?
Impulse items like electricity and rent.

Who do you want to win American Idol?
Rupert, from Survivor.

Is there a secret you have never told your parents?
Yes, but I acted it out through improvisational dance instead.

Do you like yourself?
Look, I'm right here reading this. Can you ask me that when I'm not around?

What objects are around you right now?
A barrel full of marmalade, a rocking chair, and an igloo. Five bonus points if you can guess where I am.

Name a person you hate?
Okay, I've decided to name him Pachinko.

Are you looking forward to tomorrow?
Oh jeez, was that when we were supposed to go to the shriner's circus?

Are you wearing make up?
No, but if I were, I'd still say no.

What were you doing last night at midnight?
Exactly at midnight? I believe I was saying the word 'caramel'.

Are you left handed?
No, and I probably never will be.

Who did you last cuddle with and where?
My girlfriend, and I'm fairly certain it was somewhere in the southwestern portion of the united states.

What is the last thing you thought about?
You make it sound like I'm never going to think of anything again. A rhinoceros. Just popped into my head.

Can you make yourself cry?
No, but I can make myself lunch. Small steps.

What did you do today?
Woke up. Transported a pair of snakes. Thought about a rhinoceros.

Have you ever had your nails done?
If nails were truly ever done the manicurist would be out of a job.

Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a k?
No, why? Was I supposed to do that before I clocked out?

What are you looking forward to next month?
Having every single object from my old apartment moved into my new place in pristine condition without so much as a mild snag.

Have you ever liked someone who treated you like crap?
No. No. Of course not. That kind of thing only happens to other people.

Is your current hair color mostly your natural color?
Yes. It's spray painted non-existent green.

Has someone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it?
Yeah, but I got even by not wanting it back.

Do you fall for people easily?
Sure, it's a pretty simple request. Gravity does most of the work.

Everything happens for a reason?
Let's find out. BLAHLUBBAWOONYAHUH!!! No, there was really no reason for that. Wait, except to prove a point. Damn!

Do you love someone?
Yes.

Something you do a lot?
Put a pan on my head and run around in the parking lot screaming "the redcoats are coming". That and making things up.

Angry at anyone?
You know, these questions aren't complete sentences anymore.

Do you wanna see somebody right now?
Oh is this one of those pranks where the girl from The Ring pops up on the screen?

What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
They're all female.

Where is your last ex?
In the deep recesses of my memory.

Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
Yes but with my eyes closed during the scary parts.

What are you drinking right now?
I think it's some sort of drink.

Do you speak any other language?
Nein, ich habe nichts gelernen. How many mistakes was that?

Do you like the rain?
The Roxette song? Yeah, it's one of my twenty-five favorites by them.

What are you thinking about right now?
I just can't seem to get past that rhinoceros.

What should you be doing right now?
Feeding the poor.

Who is the last person to make you smile?
My roommate. But she made me do it at gunpoint.

A fact about the person you like?
She's very intelligent.

What happened at 10:00 am today?
Central time? The world continued rotating.

Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
I guess this T-shirt isn't 'borrowed' anymore.

Something you just don't understand?
Adam Sandler's career.

What is the last thing someone bought you?
My supervisor at the library bought us all pizza.

When was the last time you saw number 3 on your top friends?
I've glanced over my top friends a few times and I still don't see the number 3.

Where did you last eat?
Schlotzky's. Give or take a few spelling errors.

Do you know anyone in jail/prison?
I think we all have this natural fear that we exist in a prison of some sort, even if it's nothing more than a mental metaphor. And this illusory containment prevents us from achieving our true potentials. Thus, in order for us to become genuinely self-actualized each of us must, in our own manner, overcome our fake jail, or if you will hokey pokey. And that's what it's all about.

What are your plans for the weekend?
Oh boy, do I have plans for the weekend? Diabolical plans. The weekend will never be the same once I'm done with it. I'll start with laundry. Mwuh ha ha ha!

What book are you reading right now?
You honestly think I can read a book and type at the same time? Brother. Let me find a book. Here we go. "Origami on the Flip Side". Happy?

Do you go to the gym?
Just to lay around and eat potato chips.

How close to you does your #1 live?
I haven't sorted my friends, so Tom, who evidently dominates myspace, is still in my #1 spot. The guy could be anywhere.

Do you like your school?
Now that I'm not enrolled anymore. Sure. No hard feelings.

Are you taken?

Like, abducted? I probably wouldn't have internet access but thanks for checking on me. I suppose I'm not technically taken but I never pursue more than one relationship at a time. So consider me as unavailable.

Are you happy?

In general? There's always a semblance of imperfections in my life that I've learned to tolerate, but I've certainly made a grand advance in the past decade.

When did you first french someone?

It was probably around 6:15 in the afternoon. I was a senior in college and it was actually a very melancholic kiss.

When did you first have sex?

My gender was established on my date of birth.

Oral?

No they actually wrote it down. It's on my birth certificate.

Have you ever been drunk?

Yes but pretty rarely. My most recent binge was two years ago.

How do you feel about others being drunk?

With one exception everyone close to me is responsible enough to know their limits. So I guess I've never really thought much about it.

What do you think about PDA?

I think there are degrees of appropriateness based on the setting. A ballroom dance, for example, is a bit more conducive to romantic gestures than a miniature golf tournament.

Have you ever been in love?

Yes, although I've spent more time in whatever you call the 'in love' hangover that follows it.

Will you love again?

Aphrodite is an uncooperative mistress. I find it's beneficial to not try predicting her moods.

How old were you when you got your first kiss?

16. Although technically I instigated it so that would be the first one I gave. My first purely received would be 17.

Where did this kiss take place?

A bench outside Tara High School.

Did you like it?

The kiss or Tara High School? I didn't actually go to Tara so I had no real feelings against the place. The kiss on the other hand was really, really awkward.

Where are your favorite places to be kissed?

Well one is in Baton Rouge. One is in Shreveport...Okay I get it. I just didn't have an interesting answer. Lips of course. But I'm sure any place could be exciting given the right context.

Are pecks sweet or boring?

Are those my only two choices? I think any welcomed kiss is sweet.

Do you like biting?

I enjoy it. But I've already called no hiting, kicking or hair pulling.

What is better, EXPECTED kiss or spontaneous kiss:

Well the fact that 'expected' is entirely capitalized suggests a certain bias from the question's writer. I'm sure an expected kiss on the lips is statistically better than a spontaneous one on the kneecap. I think I'm going to vote for the suspenseful kiss, where you're expecting it but you don't know when.

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

I have someone that I really like.

Ever kissed someone out of pity/just to get them to stop badgering you?

Yeah, it didn't work. And I just felt cheap. I also kissed someone just to get my mom to stop badgering me. Had a long talk with my therapist about that one.

Would you ever kiss a drunk person that you knew wouldn't kiss you sober?

No, on account of it being a violation.

Kissed someone you didn't really like just to make someone else jealous?

Not jealous. But I've had a few whorish moments.

How do you feel about making out with someone with no strings attached?

If the kiss doesn't have an effect what's the point of it?

How was your last kiss?
Spiritual.

No comments:

Post a Comment