Sunday, March 30, 2014

About Me Questionnaire (March 2007 Edition)


1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOU KITCHEN PLATES? What color are YOU kitchen plates? I think you have me confused with some other inorganic species.


2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Stop looking over my shoulder! I hate that!


3. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The word ALLSOP. I think it's a clue that Da Vinci left.


4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Wizards. It's like Sorry! but with different pieces and rules.


5. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? The plane of Baator.


6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU GET UP IN THE MORNING? How long is it going to take the shower water to warm up?


7. FAVORITE COLOR? I'd like to answer that one through interpretive dance if I may.


8. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? Rust. Sorry, I didn't know how to convey that one non-verbally.


9. HOW MANY RINGS UNTIL YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Now that I have caller I.D. either one or ninety-seven.


10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Aloysius Snuffleupagus DeArmond. See how long he lasts.


11. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? This is a trick question isn't it?


12. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? It depends on when the movie starts.


13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? I used to, but questionairres kept asking me about it.


14. DO YOU LIKE THUNDER STORMS? Sure I'll take one.


15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A Volkswagen Beetle or Bug.


16.WHAT IS YOUR SIGN? Scorpio.


17. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Doesn't everyone get those stems of broccoli cravings?


18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Celebrity. Imagine getting paid to be myself.


19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Tie-dyed.


20. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL, OR HALF EMPTY? Why can't it be both?


21. FAVORITE MOVIE? Looney Tunes Back in Action.


22. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Unless I need to use the left ones as well.


23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? The Earth's crust, mantle, outer and inner core.


24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? If I told you that you'd have too much power over me.


25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Hula dancing.


26. YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST INTENSE PAIN? For legal reasons, let's call her Schmonica.


27. PERSON MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? The voice of criticism.


28. PERSON LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL? William Wordsworth


29. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Both with a ratio of three to one.


30. HAMBURGER OR HOT DOGS? Well, it looks like my choice is one hamburger or an unspecified number of hot dogs, so I'll go with the latter and offer them to people who have something I want in exchange.


31. WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE SEASON? Autumn. And sometimes for my own amusement I pronounce the 'N'.


32. THE BEST PLACES THAT YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Cedar Point and Germany.


33. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? A blank screen. It's working pretty well.


34. FAVORITE FAST FOOD? Fazoli's.


35. WHAT IS YOUR BIRTH NAME? Sean Robert DeArmond. But I also respond to Your Excellency.

No comments:

Post a Comment